From the Rotary e-Club of Innovation a competition, open to all, where Rotarians and others can contribute their thoughts their words, their humour, their talent and a little bit of cash in aid of our Rotary Charities
It is often said, there is a book or a poem inside everyone. So, get your creative juices flowing , grab your pen, choose a category and become a wordsmith – ENJOY
Prepare to be recognised by the Rotary eClub of Innovation’s extraordinary poetry competition.
We are inviting creative spirits from across the globe to embark on a journey of literary brilliance.
Embrace this opportunity to weave your words into captivating tapestries of emotions, painting images and touching hearts worldwide.
It’s time to make your mark on the poetic canvas – join in and become a beacon of inspiration in the literacy of verse!
Unleash the poet within and let your creativity soar to new heights!
Simply make a donation through our payment gateway and then you will be able to submit your entry.
The 1st prize is the coveted Rotary Poet of the Year Plate designed and hand crafted by artisan Timothy Harris of Isle of Wight Studio Glass
Plus membership of our Rotary eClub or if you are a Rotarian your RI membership fees** will be paid for one year.
In addition, all category winners will receive an Amazon book token and a certificate of appreciation.
Every poem will be read, retained and judged by an esteemed panel – however please note that critiques cannot be offered.
We prefer submissions in English | French | Italian | Spanish or German however if you submit in your native language we will translate to one of the above for judging.
How To Enter?
- Click on your chosen category image
- now click the donate button.
- Pay either by PayPal or debit / credit card. [note: you do not need a PayPal account]
- Once your donation has been accepted, you will be returned to the upload form page to submit your poem
- Complete your poem and save it as a PDF or Word document. [300 words max] no other format can be accepted.
- Complete the submission form including uploading your poem and category confirmation.
- Spread the word to your family, friends and work colleagues.
We appreciate every penny you donate, all proceeds will go towards our Rotary Club Charitable Activities
If you like our competition but do not wish to submit a poem, you can simply use our “Just Donate” arrangements to support our causes and spread the word to your friends and family